Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re-visiting observation/description activity

Even though the picture that I received from Maggie was not the same as the original, there were various similarities. These similarities include the colors of some of the items she drew, even if the things she drew were not exactly what I tried to describe. Also, the placement of some of the things she drew were close to being on the money. If we had to do this over again I would try to give better directions because my directions were a bit unclear. It was very hard to be specific with directions without being able to use key words to help. Kudos to Maggie for trying to decipher my ridiculous directions!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you noticed what DID work! which directions would you focus on clearing up? color? shape? what?

    ReplyDelete