Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Proportion & Perspective

The first drawing I made was much easier. Although there were more things occupying the space we drew, it was a larger space with larger objects, which made capturing them easier. Todays drawing was very difficult. In the beginning when I had to draw the table at the correct angle almost failed but after a few tries, I got it almost right. Then the most challenging part was how to lay out all the small objects on a small surface that did not look exactly right. It was difficult because once you put one object down, it affected where the rest of the objects went. So basically if I drew a triangle in the absolutely wrong place then my entire drawing was off. But yesterdays drawing really showed personal improvement for me because drawing from observation for me last year was very difficult but it really looked real for one of the first times. I really hit the nail on the head with the drawing yesterday and if I had some more time today, I could have made it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment