Monday, January 4, 2010

Reflecting on self-portrait progress

Today we discussed our self portraits that we have been working on. We discussed in a group and I shared about how I got the ideas for my project and why the items I chose to put in it represented me in an abstract way. My group members asked me questions about my project as to why I used certain things on my paper. They wanted to see the unclear things from my project and be able to understand them. They told me that I should fill up white space on my paper and maybe outline my figure so it is more clear. I need to color in white space for sure and maybe add one more symbol of me to take up more room. I'm not sure exactly how many more classes I will need but however many I can use would be good. I need to brainstorm about what to add in because at the moment I am not entirely sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment