Thursday, January 20, 2011

Windows & Doors Project Brainstorming


I am trying to show more than one space and/or emotion by playing with mirrors. I am going to most likely work with an exact square piece of paper and play with shadows. I have two main ideas. My first is using a rearview mirror to show a space inside the mirror and then a space outside of the mirror (ie. the car, the road, etc). Everything would be in black and white besides what's inside the mirror. My second idea is to have a room full of mirrors with one object (a person, or something symbolic, or random) sitting in the middle or off to the side of the room. The I would draw their reflection in the rest of the mirrors to show many different angles. Both of these ideas play with reflection, introspection, and maybe even deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment